Klook.com

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

, ,

What do Americans think about Will Smith's behavior?

 1. Chris Rock's Jada Joke
a. Way too far (38%)
b. Totally fair game (62%)

2. Will Smith slapping Chris 
a. Assault dan battery (83%)
b. He deserved it(17%)

3. Will's speech about love
a. Heartfelt (15%)
b. Ridiculous justification (85%)

4. If Kanye did the same thing
a. We'd treat him the same (12%)
b. We'd be outraged (88%)

5. If Will slugged Chris instead
a. Still justified (9%)
b. Even more outrageous (91%)

6. Slapping incident made the Oscars
a. Better (30%)
b. Worse (70%)

Each questions were answered by 120K to 130K people


-Americans are suffering from the disease caused by the lack of morality and consideration in the name of freedom...

-It's shocking how 62% people think that Chris Rock's joke about Jada Pinkett is fine... Totally shows how low they are.

-They think that joke was fine?? Whoa, I think now I understand how lacking Americans are in terms of morality and consideration. Freedom? That's bullshit. I had no idea Americans were this low.

-I think I would never be able to understand Americans and their mindset for the rest of my life...

-Sure, we can't normalize violence but Chris Rock is the trash here for not being careful with that mouth. And judging from the results of the poll, it seems like most Americans are trash as well.

-It's not a joke if the person you're making fun of does not find that funny

-Would they all be just fine if they were in Jada Pinkett's shoes??? Seriously???

-What's with the 4th question? Why bringing up Kanye here?

-I'm rooting for you from afar, Will Smith. Fighting!

-Maybe we have different culture, but I don't understand how these people think Chris' joke about Jada is fine...

-I think they should've put questions like 'What if a white celebrity did the same thing?' instead of Kanye

-I just don't understand them. I can't. 
trazy.com