Klook.com

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

,

Laboum's members personally pick the best song from their discography

 



Solbin has good taste

theqoo

-Winter Story is so freaking goodㅠㅠㅠ

-My favorite is Aalow Aalow

-I should go check out Between Us and Winter Story... My favorite right now is Aalow Aalowㅠㅠ

-No one mentions Hwi Hwi?? It's my favorite song from Laboum

-Why did no one mention Turn It On?

-Aalow Aalow for Spring, Fresh Adventure for Summer, and Between Us for Winter

-Laboum has no bad songs. For Spring, it's Aalow Aalow and Fresh Adventure. For Summer, it's Shooting Love and Only U. For Autumn, it's Between Us. For Winter, it's Turn It On, Firework, and Winter Story.

-Between Us and Hwi Hwi

-Between Us is a really great song...

-They have a lot of great songs, it's such a pity that they don't get the popularity they deserve.

-I love all of their songs. Between Us is different than most of their songs, but I still like it.

-I can't believe no one mentioned Hwi Hwi...

-All of the songs mentioned in this post are really good, I listened to all of them. I wonder why they're not that popular yet. It would've been good if they participated in Queendom.

-Shooting Love is such a sweet song, I love it

trazy.com