Klook.com

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

,

NCT Dream Glitch Mode MV

 

theqoo

-This exceeded my expectationㅠㅠ The more I listen to it, the better it soundsㅠㅠ

-I wonder why SM always gives NCT this type of song. Do they think nothing else matters besides their sales? I'm sure they have a lot of unique, yet easy-listening music. At some point, they just give NCT unique songs, but not easy-listening. Just like this comeback.

-I love the concept, it looks so fun

-The song is not my cup of tea, but I love the choreography

-I was like 'What...?' when I first listened to it. But it sounds better after listening to it two to three more times.
  -I was like this when I first listened to Red Velvet's latest song. I think it has become SM's own characteristic. Anyway, I love the songㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The song is nice, it's just a little bit different from the expectation I had after listening to the teaserㅋ

-I was expecting something like Go, though...

-The choreography is so freaking cool!!

-It's addictingㅋㅋㅋ I bet the performance would even be so much cooler. I can't wait!

-I love this 'Neo' that only NCT has. Mark's part steals my heart, anyway.

-It's so unique, I love it!

-I love the MV but I don't think the song is my cup of tea...ㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com