Klook.com

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

, ,

The songwriter that wrote IVE's Eleven sings the demo version of the song

 프리코러스~코러스 영어 데모 버전 직접 불러주셨네용 pic.twitter.com/Xx2UxLdGbe

It is so good that I dropped my jaw when I listened to it 

+ Information about the songwriter 



Her name is Lauren Aquilina and she's a singer and a songwriter!


-Her voice sounds really amazing

-I hope she'd release her own version of the song...

-I just got freaking goosebumps all over my body, I love it

-I love this version even more than the original...

-My eardrum melts because of how amazing this sounds

-I thought the lyrics were talking about how the guy makes them feel like they're 11 years oldㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... The lyrics actually make sense. It just sounds a little bit off when translated to Korean...

-I love the demo version, she has a beautiful voice

-I love the lyrics that IVE released, though...

-Whoa... She has what it takes to be the main vocal!

-Her voice sounds really trendy. It feels like I'm listening to a Disney songㄷㄷㄷ

-How could I never think of that? She was talking about how he makes her feel like an eleven out of tenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I want to hear the full version of the demo...

trazy.com