Klook.com

Monday, March 28, 2022

,

Red Velvet's Feel My Rhythm finally ranks #2 in Melon Top 100

 

The rank was always like Tomboy -> Ganadara -> Feel My Rhythm for almost a week, and now it's changed

theqoo

-I only listen to this song all day. I was using a treadmill for an hour and this song was on repeat the whole time. It is that good.

-At first, I didn't really like the song but now I can't stop thinking about it

-This song gets better the more you listen to itㅋㅋㅋ

-At first, I thought this song was very average and not special but now I can't get it out of my head

-I didn't like it at first, but now I listen to it more than 10 times everydayㅋㅋㅋ

-I love this song, I've been listening to it all day long

-This song is really nice, I put this and Tomboy on repeatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Listening to this song somehow makes me teary but there's something in it that makes me happy, which is why I can't stop listening to this song

-At first, I thought this song was very weak for a RV's comeback. But the more I listen to it, the more I realize that there's something soothing from this song. It makes me feel comfortable and I can't stop listening to it.

-I love this songㅠㅠ It sounds like spring!!

-This song makes me want to go sight-see cherry blossom~

-Joy's part is really really great

trazy.com