Klook.com

Monday, March 28, 2022

,

LE SSERAFIM Official Logo Motion


-Is that Yoonjin's voice?

-I can confirm that's my girl's voiceㅠㅠㅠ

-Seems like it's really Heo Yoonjin's voice?

-Am I the only one who thinks this is very old-fashioned? The thumbnail doesn't look that good and the voice somehow makes it look like some kind of brand that's used at salons...

-I'm really looking forward to this

-That's probably not their actual logo... Right?

-I love the group's name but are they really going to use that logo for the rest of their career?

-I love it because it doesn't look like a girl group's logo at all!! What about the member? They still haven't released and timeline yet?

-Whose voice is that?? It sounds really good

-Chaewon, good luck! Kkura, good luck!

-It somehow sounds like the name of a makeup brand...

-Le Sserafim is such a beautiful name!! I'm really looking forward to them!

-I love their logo, it's a really great idea. They have such a fascinating group name.

-Hul, Yoonjin is debuting?? Congratulations!!! 

trazy.com