Klook.com

Sunday, March 27, 2022

,

The two best characters in Kim Taeri's career that got you having a hard time to choose




The role of Sukhee from The Handmaiden which brought Kim Taeri to where she is now





The role of Go Ae Shin from Mr. Sunshine

-
The Handmaiden is her first movie and Mr. Sunshine is her first drama


-I haven't watched any of these but I'd say Sukhee, it was impactful

-It's Sukhee, but I personally like Go Ae Shin more

-Of course, it's Sukhee with no doubt

-Sukhee, but honestly I haven't watched Mr. Sunshine so I don't know much about Go Ae Shin...

-I still can't forget the first time I saw Sukhee

-Both are the best characters in her career, I can't pick oneㅠㅠ

-Whoa, I can't pick one...

-I think it's obviously Sukhee, it's the character that built her name

-Of course, it's Sukhee... That role changed Kim Taeri's whole life

-It's obviously Sukhee, there's no need to debate

-I haven't watched The Handmaiden yet. I personally like Go Aeshin, though.

-Can't we just say these two are her best characters in her career??

-I've watched Mr Sunshine and The Handmaiden several times, I'm somehow more drawn to Ae Shin...

-I've always thought it Sukhee, I had no idea people had different opinions

trazy.com