Klook.com

Monday, March 28, 2022

, , ,

IVE The 2nd Single Album Love Dive Concept Photo of Wonyoung and Liz






theqoo
 
-I freaking love this conceptㅋㅋㅋ It's so prettyㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul, this is really cuteㅋㅋㅋ Liz looks so f*cking adorable in the last pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wonyoung looks beautiful in these teasers

-They have to release the photo cards just like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is really different from their last concept...

-Is there anything that Wonyoung doesn't look good in??

-I don't know who their stylists are, but I love how they're trying out different materials in the girls' outfits. Making see-through, denim, and fur look good together is not easy, but they managed to make it look cute

-That blonde girl takes such really great pictures, I think she understands the concept really well

-I love Liz's dimples so much...

-Whoa, it looks really beautiful. I love the design so much, it looks really pretty.

-I f*cking love their concept this time

-Please let Liz have dark hair, too, one day. I mean, sure she looks gorgeous with blonde hair but we want to see her with dark hair too...

-This looks like the poster that makeup brand like Etude House would use...

trazy.com