Klook.com

Monday, March 28, 2022

,

This may be late, but congratulations on your wedding, athlete Na Heedo

 May contain spoilers for Twenty Five Twenty One

그리고 늦었지만 결혼 축하드립니다, 나희도 선수 pic.twitter.com/mayccQLbx8

 


Ep 15 Preview


 theqoo 

-Her daughter's last name is Kim and it has been revealed since the first episode, right?? Then why is everyone surprised that they're not together??

-I knew they wouldn't be together, I mean her daughter's last name is Kim...

-So y'all aren't bothered by the fact that a whole-ass grown up hitting on a minor, but bothered by this???

-Her daughter's name is Kim Minchae, what do you expect??

-What?? They're not together anymore?? What happens?

-What the heck?? I thought Baek Yijin would be her husband??

-Nam Joohyuk is so f*cking handsomeㅋㅋㅋ Maybe this is why people close their eyes to the controversy??

-Didn't they already reveal that her daughter's last name is Kim since the very first episode?? I remember people were confused because the male lead character's last name is Baek?

-This drama only does well because of Kim Taeri and Nam Joohyuk... I'm so f*cking mad at the writer now.

-I just skipped this week's episode and it seems like I've missed a lot of things... What happened in the span of just one week??

-It's obvious because her daughter's last name is Kim, what's wrong with you guys?

-What is this drama about anyway...

-So you're telling me that Baekdo are not going to end up together...?

trazy.com