Klook.com

Monday, March 28, 2022

,

Red Velvet 'WILDSIDE' MV (1st Japanese full album title track)

 

Wildside is also released on Korean's music streaming platforms

theqoo

-Their concept is absolutely crazyㅠㅠㅠ

-The quality is really high for a Japanese track MVㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa, this is new... I f*cking love it...

-I just listened to it once and yet I'm already addictedㅋㅋㅋ Even though I don't understand the lyrics at allㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa, it's my first time hearing Irene doing a high note

-Can we talk about how they're able to promote Feel My Rythm and this song at the same time? Red Velvet is stunning concept and visual-wise, but more than that, they have really great songs

-This drives me crazy... SM, can you release the performance video of this track and release the Korean ver. of it?

-Whoa... But I don't understand the lyrics at all because it's in Japanese...

-This is insane... Can we have this concept for their Korean comeback too...

-Look at the visual, it's so different from Feel My Rythm and I love it

-Whoa... Yerim is so f*cking gorgeous...

-The song is not my cup of tea but their hairstyle, makeup, and outfits are on point!

trazy.com