Klook.com

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Which fruit tastes the best when grilled?

 1. Tomato (I know it's a vegetable but I'll include it because they're friends with fruits)


2. Pineapple

3. Peach

4. Apple

5. Banana

6. Durian

7. Tangerine


-Tangerine!
  -You grill tangerines...? Imagine the juice that comes out of the tangerines, I think it'd taste really good

-Banana when grilled tastes just like sweet potato...

-I don't think there's anything better than grilled pineapple

-Pineapple tastes better when grilled

-Pineapple. I'd say banana, but it already tastes good even when it's not grilled.

-I can't believe no one mentions grapefruit!! But if I had to choose, I'd choose pineapple

-Pineapple!! Grilled pineapple tastes the best after you eat meat!

-I don't think any fruits taste good when grilled

-Don't they usually taste even sweeter when you grill them?

-It's weird to eat fruits that are warm...

-I don't think any fruits taste good when grilled, but maybe pineapple? It tastes good even when it's grilled, even though I personally think it tastes better the way it is

-Grilled banana tastes really good when you eat it with ice cream
trazy.com