Klook.com

Thursday, March 31, 2022

, , ,

Business Proposal ranks 7th in Netflix Top 10 and 6th in Netflix Top 10 TV Shows

 


This is their best record after ranking 8th last week
This is also the best record for Korean dramas that are not Netflix Originals

+They rank 3rd in Netflix Canada

This is the power of Korean rom-com drama


-It's crazy how they're able to rank in the Top 10 despite not having any big promotions or anyting. It's a really good drama.

-I watch Business Proposal and it's very fascinating to know that Americans love it as wellㅋㅋㅋ When it first started, I don't think anyone had such big expectations of it...

-I personally enjoy this drama a lot, but don't you think it's not exactly something that Americans would watch? This is really fascinatingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm so proud and I don't even watch that dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-For your information, this drama is not Netflix Originals, so they release their episodes every week instead of releasing them once at a time. And now you're telling me Americans wait every week to watch new episodes of it?? I'm really proud to hear that...

-Once you fall for Korean rom-com dramas, there's no way outㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This drama is really good that I can't watch it all at onceㅋㅋㅋㅋ How many episodes are there, though?? It's such a pity that it's coming to an end...
  -Surprisingly, it will only have 12 episodes...ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ We're going to have the last episodes next week...

-So if something trends in Korea, it will basically trend anywhere in this world tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I love it because I can watch it without having to stress about anything. Besides, it makes me happy.

trazy.com