Klook.com

Thursday, March 31, 2022

, , , , , ,

Taeyeon clarifies her dating rumor with SinB (+ Seola)

 

Fan: Unnie, do you know that there's a rumor surfacing that you're and SinB are dating? SinB said she wouldn't clarify the rumor.

TY: I don't think I have to (clarify) either..^^


Seola: There's a rumor about Taeyeon sunbaenim and I are dating? Well, I wish that was true (about having the rumors)

+ Taeyeon saying that she's fine with dating rumors about her and Seola

 Fan: Seola said she wants to have a dating rumor with you. What do you think?

TY: It's fine, as long as the fans are okay. My fans don't really like it when I have dating rumors.

Fan: But I like it when it's about you and Seola, though?

+ Seola who wishes to have a dating rumor with Taeyeon

theqoo 

 -Whoa and they're all starring in the same show, Queendom?? That's so sneaky...

-They still haven't aired the first episode and there are already dating rumors about them? Are you sure they can air the show at this point?

-Seola is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What?? They don't have any thoughts to clarify the rumors...???

-Aren't they all starring in the same show?? That's crazy...

-'I wish that was true'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is this some kind of love triangle or what...

-Is Queendom gonna be okay after all these rumors?? Love triangle rumor is really dangerous...

-So, the winner of Queendom gets to have Taeyeon?

-Taeyeon is cheating on them???ㄷㄷㄷㄷ

-Unnie, please don't have any dating rumors surfacing about you. You're mine.

-Can I have dating rumors with Taeyeon too?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Unnie... You can date. You can be in a relationship. Just don't cheat, unless if it's with me. 

trazy.com