Klook.com

Friday, April 1, 2022

, , ,

Netizens are having a hard time to choose the best drama that Kim Eunhee has ever written out of these three

 1. Sign (2011/Best rating: 25.5%)



2. Signal (2016/Best rating: 12.5%)


3. Kingdom (2019~2021/Ranked #2 on Netflix Top 10)



I personally think it's #1

-I loved all of these dramas, but it's #1 for meㅋㅋㅋ I still can't forget the shock I had back then...

-I've watched all of these dramas and I personally think it's #2

-I had no idea she wrote for Sign. I was going to choose #2, but I changed my mind to #1

-I've only watched Signal... I've watched Jirisan too, but not the other dramas mentioned in this post

-As a person who has watched all of these dramas, I'd say #2

-I can't pick one between Sign and Signal

-#1... That was the first time I had a shock because of a drama

-Sign is literally the best drama I have ever watched...ㅠㅠ

-I'd say #2 because I haven't watched Sign yet

-Signal is such a great drama but if I really had to pick one, I'd pick Sign

-It's Signal, but my personal favorite is Kingdom

-You guys seriously need to watch Sign...

-#2. I've tried to watch Sign like... two times and I don't know why but I just can't bring myself to finish the first episode

-It's Ghost for me...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I've only watched Signal and Kingdom. So I'm gonna pick Signal!

trazy.com