Klook.com

Friday, April 1, 2022

,

Look at the differences between NCT Dream's members who are good and bad at taking selfies

 The members who take bad selfies usually take selfies from a specific angle just like Ahjussi in their 40s







pann

[+88][-7]

1. [+106][-0] Those pictures of Jeno and Jisung came out so f*cking good, they could release them as photo cards

2. [+105][-0] F*ck... Mark looks like an Ahjussi taking a selfie after going hiking...

3. [+80][-0] I literally burst out laughing at Na Jaemin's angleㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+60][-0] This is Na Jaemin's fancam on the same day he took that selfie

5. [+48][-0] Mark's expression looks exactly like mine when I opened my front camera just to check how I look

6. [+33][-0] What... Na Jaemin still takes selfies like that?

7. [+29][-0] Jisung is so f*cking adorable

8. [+28][-0] Jaemin-ah, I still love you either way

trazy.com