Klook.com

Friday, April 1, 2022

, ,

[Queendom 2] Hyolyn's performance of Touch My Body

 



-Whoa... This looks like her solo concert. This is crazy.

-Whoa, it feels like summer alreadyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She slays this performance, not gonna lie

-Whoa... The performance, dance, and singing are all flawless. She ate this performance!

-I mean... Did you notice how stable her live singing is?? That's crazy...

-She's such a great singer. How could her voice sound so stable even when she's dancing??

-Whoa, this is amazing. Are we even allowed to watch this performance for free?? 

-This is insane. I literally dropped my jaw the whole time I watched this performance.

-What the... Is this some kind of a concert or what?? I feel like I'm watching a year-end performance!

-I remember someone said that there are 4 seasons: Spring, Hyolyn, Fall, and Winterㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-As expected from Hyolyn. Skill-wise, she's the best.

-I feel like I'm watching a performance at an American music festival

-This was a whole concert. She's seriously so cool.

-It must've been hard to sing this song by herself but as expected from Hyolyn... She never disappoints.

trazy.com