Klook.com

Friday, April 1, 2022

, ,

The pictures on Hyunbin and Son Yejin's wedding venue photo table

 

theqoo

-Can we please get more pictures?ㅠㅠㅠ

-Please release more pictures in HD...

-So that's how a smile that only comes out when you're really, sincerely happy looks like...

-Those look like a drama merchandise...

-If they sell their wedding pictures, I'm willing to buy itㅠㅠㅠ It's so pretty...

-I want to put those pictures on my newlywed's house too...

-I wonder who took all those pictures... It's really beautiful...

-I can't believe that these pictures are real and not just some poster for movie's promotional purposes...

-Those look like some still cuts of a dramaㅠㅠㅠ

-I love how Son Yejin's dress is fancy, yet simple. It looks so youthful and pure.

-I can't believe this is true... So you're telling me that they're actually in love and can't live without each other?!?!????

-It feels like I'm watching a drama... It's so prettyㅠㅠ

-This is beautiful. I have never been so emotional seeing other people's wedding pictures.

trazy.com