Klook.com

Friday, April 1, 2022

, ,

Picture of Son Yejin's dress on the 2nd day of the wedding ceremony

 

theqoo

-Whoa, she looks like a princess. She also looks like a Goddess that came straight from heaven.

-I can already tell she looks gorgeous just by looking at her backside

-Is that... Tinkerbell? She looks beautiful even from the back

-Is this a cut from a movie or drama?? I want to see you from the front too, Unnieㅠㅠ

-She totally looks like a spring fairy...

-How could she already look so gorgeous even from the back...

-Whoa... This just looks like a scene from a drama for meㅋㅋㅋ It looks so surreal

-I know it's a private wedding but I want to see a lot of pictures of her...

-I bet she must look like a fairy with that dress

-That looks like the dress she wore in one of the movies she starred in...

-I can tell she looks lovely in that dress just by looking at her backside

-I love thisㅠㅠ I wish I could wear something fairy-like instead of just a white dress on my wedding day...

-She looks pretty but I bet it must've been really coldㅠㅠ

-You can already tell they're good looking just by looking at their backs

trazy.com