Klook.com

Friday, April 1, 2022

, ,

[Queendom 2] VIVIZ's performance of Time for the Moon Night + Rough

 



-This is making me tear up...

-I f*cking bawled my eyes out as I watched this stage...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-This is really crazy... I'm choking on my own tearsㅠㅠㅠ

-They're stealing all of the tears I have...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I don't even know their members' names but I feel like crying seeing this

-Why am I tearing up?ㅠㅠㅠ

-The girls did so wellㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm crying just by the sound of the audience's applausesㅠㅠㅠ

-This is so emotional and they did so well on this perofrmanceㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm crying... I miss GFriend so muchㅠㅠ

-They did so well on this performance, I hope they don't worry about the rank so much because they're doing so great already

-Rough hits me right in the weak spot of my heart...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I cried during the whole performanceㅠㅠ VIVIZ, you're doing so well...

-I'm not even a GFriend's fan but I'm crying...ㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com