Klook.com

Thursday, March 31, 2022

The post about Idol Instagram in a different online community that gets tons of comments

 

If you're an idol, who would you follow on Instagram?

1. Let your following count be 0

2. Follow your members + group's official account

3. Follow your friends, relatives, etc 


-I don't know why following no one is considered cool, but I would either be following no one or just following my members + group's official account. I would never follow my friends or relatives' account because if they get in trouble, netizens would pick on me just because I'm following them and it would be very stressing

-I think if you follow your members or group's official account, it would be ambiguous during some specific times like contract renewal or when your member get in trouble. I think I would follow no one but still leave comments on other people's posts. 

-I would follow no one because it's an account I made for fans. Besides, it protects me from netizens to not pick on me if there's any problem.

-What if you follow your members and suddenly they get in trouble? Would you unfollow them?

I personally would follow my members and group's official account


-I think it's okay to follow your members and group's official accountㅋㅋㅋㅋ I would never follow my friends or relatives, though

-I personally don't care but netizens who love to jump to conclusions are freaking idiots. I mean, not all people are super best friends just because they're following each other on Instagram. It seems like they're the ones who can't have an Instagram account because they don't have any friends to follow.

-I would just follow my members and group's official account and put my account as private

-Why is not following anyone on Instagram considered cool?

-I think the 1st option is the safest one, both for the idol and the fans.

-I think the 2nd option is the best. And the 3rd option is better than the 1st.

-The 3rd one, though. I mean if you want to follow anyone freely, let your following counts be 3,000 or something like that.

-If my group is quite popular, I think I'd follow my members and group's official account. But if my group disbanded... I think it's safer to just not follow anyone...

-I don't mind seeing idols following their friends or relatives, but I'm sure they're gonna get dragged too if the people they're following get in trouble...

-I'm just gonna follow 5,000 people so that netizens can't drag me if one of them gets in trouble

trazy.com