Klook.com

Monday, February 21, 2022

, ,

Viewer ratings of JTBC Forecasting Love and Weather

 

Nationwide/Seoul Metropolitan Area

Ep 1: 4.514/5.557

Ep 2: 5.455/5.988

Ep 3: 6.787/7.342 

theqoo

-I started watching this just because of Park Minyoung and the fact that it's a romance comedy, but it's actually a great drama

-This is the only drama I'm watching these daysㅎㅎㅎ

-Song Kang chose a really great character this time...

-You can always trust Park Minyoung when it comes to dramasㅋㅋㅋ I like this one

-I started watching this drama after seeing a gif of Song Kang's bed sceneㅎㅎ

-I keep hearing people say that Song Kang is a bad actor, but I personally think he's a great one. Did he improve?? Anyway, it's a really great drama

-I unintentionally discovered this drama after watching Twenty Five Twenty One and I have to say it's really goodㅋㅋㅋ

-It's really good, Song Kang's face is also good to look at

-I guess I'm not the only one who finds this drama amusingㅋㅋ Song Kang suits his character really well in this dramaㅋㅋㅋ

-This is the first time ever I noticed Song Kang's charmㅋㅋㅋ

-It's a really good drama, Song Kang makes my heart skips a beatㅠㅠ

trazy.com