Klook.com

Monday, February 21, 2022

,

The recently posted thumbnail of Taeyeon's Inkigayo fancamㄷㄷㄷ.jpg



 

-Whoa... She really does look like a game character

-She's indeed very beautiful, but she also has the ability to rock any style with that visual...

-It's crazy how she still manages to look beautiful with that makeup...

-I wonder if there's anything she can't pull off...

-It's crazy how her skin looks even lighter with that silver hair colorㄷㄷㄷ

-I got goosebumps just by looking at her face...

-I don't think she's real...?

-This looks so different from her performance on MCountdown. She's so f*cking cool.

-Kim Taeyeon is God.

-It just amazes me how someone can look that beautiful

-Is she real...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I mean, how is it possible for someone to be that beautiful?

-She suits fancy style... She's powerful.

-Can someone tell me the eye shadow and lip product she uses in that picture?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com