Klook.com

Monday, February 21, 2022

,

NMIXX "O.O" M/V Teaser 2




-I unintentionally listened to the leaked version of this song and it's so f*cking good

-Oh... I think the choreography is going to be so cool

-Judging by the comments, I think they're going to be big just like ITZY

-Whoa, these girls are so freaking prettyㅋㅋ I'm really curious about the full version of the song, it's really experimental for them.

-I can't wait to listen to the full songㅠㅠ

-Do I have bad taste? I mean... Are they really debuting with this song...?

-I don't knowㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think we have to listen to the full song first before judging

-I think this song is going to do well, it sounds really addicting

-It indeed sounds similar to ITZY's songs

-Please don't make these girls do absurd conceptsㅠㅠ I beg you

-This sounds like an ITZY's song, I somehow can hear Ryujin's voice

-I'm looking forward to themㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't stop thinking about this song already...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The rap part reminds me of Ryujin...

-Are they the rookie girl group that's going to debut?

trazy.com