Klook.com

Monday, February 21, 2022

, ,

Yoon wears a pair of sneakers on STAYC's recent teaser

 


A fan found this. It's a real sneakers.




 theqoo

-It actually looks quite goodㅋㅋㅋ I'd rather have them experimenting with their outfits rather than their hair

-It looks good, though? However, I wish I could turn back the time to when I didn't know it was actually a pair of sneakers

-Can they be less experimental? I mean, of course it's so much better than having them playing around with their hairstyle or makeup. But they already look beautiful and cool with normal style, so why bother experimenting on them?

-I know they're trying out new things and experimenting but this is not even pretty, it's just too much... It's a good thing their visual manage to balance out their hairstyle, makeup, and outfits.

-It looks good, though? Of course, it'd look weird if she wears that on stage, but it actually looks really good and conceptual on the MV or teaserㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Their hairstyle and makeup are somehow old-fashioned but it surely draws more attention. That's really interesting. 

-It looks good, though? Frankly, if someone from Blackpink or SM Ent wore this, it'd be a f*cking trend, right?

-Their outfits are always difficult to understand...

-I was like, 'She's wearing a pair of sneaker?' and then I opened this post and... She's really wearing a pair of sneakerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It doesn't look bad, I like this concept

-I think... Someone in the company is an imposter...

trazy.com