Klook.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Who are celebrities or famous people who went to your school?

 April's Lee Jinsol went to my elementary school.
April's Lee Jinsol, BTOB's Yook Sungjae, Billlie's Moon Sua, IKON's Jung Chanwoo, Bigbang's TOP, Homies' CK and Chin went to my junior high school. 
My senior high school is newly built, so there's none. 
I majored in Performing Arts so there are quite a lot of celebrities there.

What about you guys?

[+24][-4]

1. [+80][-1] The pride of Bora Junior and Senior High School. Changbin sunbaenim.

2. [+47][-0] I'm on Jeon Hyunmoo's route. He went to my elementary, junior high, and senior high school.

3. [+16][-0] Boo Seungkwan

4. [+12][-0] Do you go to Sanghyun High School? Seems like we live in the same neighborhood and that's the only new school built here. 

5. [+6][-0] I went to the same elementary school with Seventeen's Woozi, even though I didn't know him.

trazy.com