Klook.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

, ,

There are unexpectedly a lot of people who choose this membe as the visual of Aespa

 

Ninging, the youngest member who's in charge of vocal














theqoo

-All of Aespa's members are beautiful, but I personally think Ningning is the most beautiful

-Ningning's facial features are big and beautiful, it gives off the 'celebrity' vibes

-She looks much more beautiful with light makeup

-I like Nigning!! I think in the future she'll shine even brighter, even though she's already beautiful enough right now!

-She's cutie-sexyㅋㅋ She's adorable but her face looks sexy and that's very charming

-I think so, tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's cute and sexy...

-Unexpected...? She's the most beautiful member, in my opinion, she has the traditional type of beauty

-I'm really looking forward to Ningning in the futureㅋㅋㅋ I think she'll look even more beautiful when she ages

-I don't think it's unexpected, it's very obvious that she's gorgeous

-I joined the fandom because of Karina, then fell in love with Winter and Giselle's charms. And now, I'm drawn even deeper by Ningning and couldn't escape.

-Everyone in Aespa are visual members...

-I think so, too. I think she looks the most outstanding out of the four of them. Her face is the most memorable one for me.

-I don't think it's unexpected, she's indeed the visual of the groupㅠㅠ I think she'd gain even more attention if she was Korean.

-When I first discovered Aespa, I thought, 'Ah, she's the visual member'

-Isn't everyone in Aespa visual members? They're all very beautiful without any exception

-She's already beautiful now, but I think she'll look even more beautiful once she loses her baby fat on her face in the future

-I think it's very unexpected to hear people say that she's unexpectedly get chosen as the visual member of the group. Honestly, she's the most beautiful oneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I feel like she's the most charming one in the group

trazy.com