Klook.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

, , , , , , , , , ,

Rookie Japanese idols that have been gaining positive reactions lately

 Lightsum Hina



Billlie Tsuki



Billlie Haruna



IVE Rei



Kep1er Hikaru



Kep1er Mashiro



theqoo

-Hina and Mashiro are so pretty

-That picture of Tsuki in an airplane is so freaking pretty. She suits that style of makeup really well.

-This is my first time seeing them all except for Rei

-Rei is really charming. She suits pucca hairstyle really well.

-They are all styled in Kpop idol style, I would have no idea if no one told me they were Japaneseㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, they're all very beautiful

-Whoa... There are a lot of Japanese idols now. I really like Rei, she has a nice voice.

-It's my first time seeing Hikaru on this site. She's really my style, I hope she would create an Instagram account soon.

-I think Rei is really popular on Twitter lately...

-It's fascinating how all of them don't give off Japan vibes at allㅋㅋㅋ And remind me who's that girl who did the TOPIK test?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... That Haruna girl is so freaking adorable

-What... I thought Haruna and Rei were the same person

-Whoa, they all really suit Korean hairstyle, makeup, and fashion!! They're really pretty

-Rei is my favorite. Hi baby, this Unnie is rooting for you

-Oh Gosh, I thought Tsuki was Korean. She's really adorable.

-Who is the first girl? She's really cute

trazy.com