Klook.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

, ,

Jamie's tweet after hearing Day6's ex member, Jae, comment regarding her

 

theqoo

-Her next tweet is even f*cking sadder

-I was very surprised to see Jae's face. Wasn't he on Kpop Star? I thought he was really innocent but it seems like we can't judge someone from their looks only

-I thought they were close. Why did he do that?

-I'm a casual listener of Day6. I wonder what Mydays feel about this matter. I mean, even I get really offended to hear what he said. 

-Just imagine how betrayed she must've felt.

-It's a word that you shouldn't be using even though you're close and just joking. She got hurt because of that. What makes him think he can say that?

-What a crazy jerk. Why would you bother Jamie? You crazy bastard, loser. 

-I mean... How could you just say it like that as if it's nothing? Just because he's no longer a celebrity doesn't mean he can f*cking do that.

-F*ck, I just heard this. They were under the same company, isn't that crazy? Jamie has been going through hard times because of hate comments directed at her and now her co-worker is saying something like that about her??? 

-Isn't this considered defamation?

-They were under the same company and even worked together for a TV program, right??? How could you say something like that about your close friend???

-What did Jamie do wrong...

trazy.com