Klook.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

, , , , ,

Top 5 female faces that young women like these days

 Jennie



Han Sohee





Karina





Noze





Freezia





-That's true. These women are the hottest topic lately.

-Seems like that's true because I really like all the women listed in this post. I like how the end of their eyes go up just like a cat, it makes them look chic.

-This is true. Jennie has always been liked and the rest have been getting attention lately. Han Sohee ever since she starred in The World of Marriage, Karina ever since she released Next Level, Noze ever since she appeared in Street Woman Fighter, and Freezia ever since she starred in a variety show!

-I think this post is true. They're not really my type but I have to admit that they're really popular lately.

-Why is Wonyoung not in this post?

-I don't think only young women love them, people of all gender and age love these type of faces...

-Karina is seriously so f*cking gorgeous

-Whoa... For a second I thought Karina was a doll...

-They all look very fancy and trendy

-The thing they share in common is that all of them look like fancy catsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think this is true. Not only they're beautiful but they're also very charming.

-These are the people I've been seeing a lot on this site's trending posts lately

-I agree. Pretty princesses.

-They somehow look like tough Unnies...

trazy.com