Klook.com

Saturday, January 15, 2022

, ,

Sunye sings Farewell Under The Sun with Park Jinyoung and dances to Gashina with Sunmi

 엄마는 아이돌 6화 예고 #선예 #sunye pic.twitter.com/QwoseMVTaU

theqoo 

-Hul, Farewell Under The Sun is my favorite song ever

-I started becoming a Wonderful because of Sunye. I never imagine this day would comeㅠㅠ

-I can't believe we all get to see Farewell Under The Sun stage again

-Whoa... I didn't expect to see Farewell Under The Sun stage and I couldn't even imagine Sunye dancing to Gashina before this.

-Park Jinyoung, you better quickly write a song and give it to Min Sunye

-I'm tearing up at the sight of Farewell Under The Sun stage;; 

-This is crazy. As a person who has always liked Wonder Girls and spent her teenage days fangirling to Kpop, this is making me tear upㅠㅠ I really loved Wonder Girlsㅠㅠ

-I got goosebumps all over my body...ㅠㅠㅠ I wasn't even a fan of Wonder Girls but why am I tearing up?ㅠㅠ

-Whoa. This is crazy. I am absolutely going to watch that episode. I'm already crying my heart out right now.

-Tears...? Why am I tearing up...?ㅠㅠ

-I really missed Min Sunye's vocalㅠㅠ

-It's amazing how they're still loyal to each other after all these yearsㅠㅠ I really liked Farewell Under The Sun, it's really emotional for me to listen to that song again nowㅠㅠ

-It has been so long since I listened to Farewell Under The Sun... Sunye, please sing Maybe tooㅠㅠ

-Hul Wonder Girls... Can they please have a reunion??ㅠㅠㅠ I really like Farewell Under The Sunㅠㅠ


trazy.com