Klook.com

Saturday, January 15, 2022

,

The secret behind Kim Yohan's sweater that he has been wearing for 4 years

 
2019

2020

2021

2022

My TMI: I wear/use things for a really long time.

He's wearing the same sweater in all of the pictures above.
Kim Yohan is the type of person who wears or uses things for a really long time and it seems like he really loves wearing that sweater. But actually, that sweater...

is a pajama.
It was gifted to him by a Japanese fan.
He doesn't know that he has been wearing pajama outside for 4 years straightㅠㅋㅋ
Let's keep this a secret, everyone. It doesn't matter as long as he's comfortable in itㅋㅋㅋ

I don't want to end this post just like that, so here take a look at one of his pictures that was just released todayㅎㅎ


-He's so f*cking handsome

-Kim Yohan is so f*cking handsome. What brand is that pajama from?? It looks so comfy I want to buy the same one. 

-Oh Goshㅋㅋㅋ I'm gonna keep this a secret from him. He must be so embarrassed if he knew.

-Now that I look at it, it really does look like a pajamaㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks so good in that sweater. I wouldn't know it was a pajama if no one told me. 

-He looks handsome in it, so what if he goes around in public wearing pajama?ㅋㅋㅋ This is a secret!

-I think it's more to lounge-wear rather than a pajama

-I really like people who wear their clothes for a really long time

-The fan who gifted that sweater to him must be really proud to see Kim Yohan wearing it for a really long time

-Whoa... Who is this? It's my first time seeing him. His lips are so charming.

-It doesn't matter as long as he feels comfortable wearing itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's so cuteㅋㅋㅋ Can someone tell him? I'm really curious how he'd react if he knew it was actually a pajama. 

-It doesn't look like a pajama and he looks really cute in itㅋㅋㅋㅋ


trazy.com