Klook.com

Saturday, January 15, 2022

,

As a Kpop fan, this scene of School 2021 took me by surprise

 

She's a rookie idol

Her group won #1 in Music Bank

During her speech, she said, "Hoseong-ah, I won#1. I love you". Hoseong is her boyfriend's name.

Her teammates didn't look very happy.


These are the articles that were posted the next day.


Her boyfriend has a kid and it's from his previous relationship with his ex.


-How did the School Series end up like this;;

-If that was real, she probably would've been asked to leave the group right awayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-As a Kpop fan, I don't find this storyline is relateable...

-...? So this is what School 2021 is about...????

-? I'm quite old so it's been so long since I watched School Series, but how did they end up like this?

-I bet those girls really wanted to slap her at that time...

-What kind of soap opera is this...

-Who wrote the storyline?? How did the School Series end up like this?

-What did I just watch??

-This is so f*cking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What the hell is thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This School Series is over 20 years old and I think it's the first time they have such storyline in their dramas...

-I thought this was about school??? Hulㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is this really the School Series I know?? What kind of storyline is this??





trazy.com