Klook.com

Saturday, January 8, 2022

,

VERIVERY's Minchan, receives critics for judging a senior female idol's looks... Deleted the related video

 On the 7th, VERIVERY's Minchan, Hoyoung, and Kangmin did live streaming. 

Minchan recalled, "When I was in my 3rd year of senior high, there was a celebrity who transferred to my school. She's in a group that you can actually look up in searching engines." To this, Hoyoung responded, "She must be our senior then. Our senior."

Minchan continued, "My fantasy was broken. Back then, to me, celebrities are beautiful and handsome kind of people. But she looked very friendly, well because you're not supposed to wear make-up to school. Her looks were not outstanding. She made me think to myself that celebrities are human too." Hoyoung once again said, "She's our senior". However, Minchan didn't stop. He continued, "If you look up for her group name on the searching engine, it'll come up. Her group name consists of 4 syllables, it starts with ㅂ/B/V".

Hoyoung and Kangmin noticed the comment section and realized the concerns. "Why would you say that? Why would you judge someone else's looks?", to which Minchan replied, "It's just my personal thoughts". Hoyoung and Kangmin then said, "Maybe you remembered it wrong. She could be really beautiful right now".

Right now the controversial video has already been deleted from the platform. 

theqoo

-His teammates kept on giving him hints to stop, but he didn't notice them. I feel bad for his teammates.

-That senior and her fans must be really upset to hear this

-Oh Gosh, what did his teammates do wrong to deserve this...

-Is he stupid or what? His teammates gave him hints to stop already...

-He's rude and thoughtlessㅋㅋㅋ It's not like he has an outstanding look himself. I feel really bad for the other members there.

-If he talks like that during live streaming, I can't imagine how he talks behind the camera.

-He's an idol too, why would he say such thing about another idol? I just don't get it

-The way he almost revealed the group's name was seriously over the lines. If he remembered, he could've just mentioned it right away. It's such a relief that he didn't remember.

-This is my first time hearing this group's name and it really had to be this way?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I mean... He's an idol himself, why would he say something mean about another idol like that?ㅠ

-Judging from the way he talks that way in front of his fans means that it's not a mistake, it's just the way he is...

-I mean... Did he really have to say that?

-It shocks me that he talks like that in front of the camera...

-Idol group that starts with ㅂ/B/V is VERIVERY. Isn't that his own group?

trazy.com