Klook.com

Saturday, January 8, 2022

, ,

Heize and Noze look like each other they could pass as siblings

 













-I don't know any of their faces, to me there's just one person in this post;; I was waiting for the other person's picture but I kept seeing one faceㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think they look similar because of their eyes. I'd say they pass as cousins, at least.

-What...? They don't look like each other at all

-It's just their style. I don't think they look similar at all. I don't even think they could pass as siblings.

-They have their own charms but I don't think they look alike

-I've been thinking like that since a long time ago, I've always thought they look like siblingsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-If this is what you call look alike, then all of us must be siblingsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Honestly, I can't tell them apart from these picturesㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They look alike, but at the same time, they don't

-They don't look alike. I agree that they have similar style, though.

-???? I agree that both of them are beautiful, but I don't think they look similar

-Is it because their similar hairstyle?? They look like the same person to meㅋㅋㅋ

-They look different, but their image...? Their vibes...? look similarㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com