Klook.com

Saturday, January 8, 2022

, ,

VERIVERY Minchan's apology letter


Hello. This is Minchan. I would like to apologize to everyone whom I have caused discomfort because of my words and actions on the live streaming I did on the 6th. 

I will be careful with my words and actions so that such thing would never happen again in the future. 

I will personally contact that person and deliver my sincere apology. 

I am reflecting on my words and actions. Once again, I'm sorry.

theqoo

-Don't even contact her. Let her live without knowing you talked shit about her in front of the camera.

-That person must be really bewildered to receive his apology...

-I don't think you should contact that person...ㅠㅠ Aigo...

-Don't contact her...

-He's contacting her to apologize...?? I mean... There's a possibility she didn't know this happened.

-Why would you contact her... He must be lacking something in the head

-What would you say to her when you contact her? 'I'm sorry for saying you're ugly in a live streaming' like that...? That causes even more pain;;

-Is he crazy?? Why would he contact her?? He's hurting her twice so that he would feel unburdened. Thoughtless people apologize thoughtlessly. 

-That person may not even know that he talked about her in that live streaming. If he did contact her, she must be feeling really offended.

-I think it's better for that person to not know that he was talking about her at all...

-Why would he contact her?? Is he insane??

-The funny thing is... How is he going to apologize to her?? She would feel really offended. 

-He really needs to be careful. He's causing harm to the other teammates.

-Why is his apology letter so short?? Why would he contact her?? To purposely hurt her???

-I hope he doesn't actually contact her...

trazy.com