Klook.com

Saturday, January 8, 2022

, ,

The type of face that has never been seen among idols

 




She kinda looks like a model and Shin Hyesun


She's a great performer, her fancams always get a lot of views









-I didn't really like her at first, but the more I look at her the cuter she isㅠㅠㅠ

-She looks like the mixture of Shin Hyesun and Choi Yoojung

-I can see Jung Eunji in her

-When I first saw her I thought she looks like Japanese, turns out she's actually Japanese. Hul.

-I don't think so. She has the same type of face as Jung Eunji, Girls Day's Mina, and Choi Yoojungㅋㅋㅋ She's really adorable and charming

-I think it's because her face is really Japaneseㅋㅋㅋ It's like... The type of face you'd think of when you think of Japanese people

-I think there's someone in Rocket Punch who looks like her

-She looks like the combination of Shin Hyesun and Shin Youmeㅋㅋㅋ So adorable

-She looks so f*cking adorable when she laughs

-Am I the only one who thinks she looks like Nicole from KARA?ㅋㅋㅋ I was like, 'Ooh?!??!', when I first saw herㅋㅋㅋ

-I think she has the same type of face as Ryu Sujeong...? She looks like a fluff of bread!

-She was born in 2004?? She's a literal baby

-Is she that 'Brrr Rambo' girl??

-The way she touches her cheeks with her teammates is so freaking cuteㅠㅠ

-She's really charming...

-She looks like that vocal trainer from Produce 101
trazy.com