Klook.com

Saturday, January 8, 2022

, ,

AOA Jimin Instagram update

 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYbt5OWJsbR/?utm_medium=copy_link

Today is her birthday. It has been almost 2 years since the last time she posted.

theqoo

-I'm sorry for judging you without knowing what actually happened. Good luck to you and happy birthday, Jimin!!

-I have always believed you. Back then, and even now. I hope you're happy, Jimin-ah. Happy birthday.

-To be honest, since the very beginning I already thought there was something off. However, I stayed silent during all those madness. Good luck Jimin!

-Happy birthday!~ I hope all the hard times had already passed and there are only good things left for you to enjoy. I hope we can see you rapping and singing again one day.

-Jimin-ah, I'm sorry for only listening to what Mina said and sending you hate comments back then. I don't think I even have the right to support you right now. Good luck.

-Jimin-ah, thank you so much for hanging in there. Let's only be happy from now on<3

-I was concerned and also curious about her since she hasn't been updating her recent whereabouts. Now that she did, I feel relief. Happy birthday!

-I feel bad for her, her privacy is all leaked outㅠㅠ 

-I hope she knows that a lot of her fans out there are still patiently waiting for her

-I hope she's happy. I'm sorry for judging you easily. I'm really sorry.

trazy.com