Klook.com

Sunday, January 9, 2022

,

TWICE released 6 albums last year, there must be one of them that's your style

 1. Alcohol-Free (Korean title, released on 21.06)




2. Scientist (Korean title, released on 21.11)



3. Kura Kura (Japanese title, released on 21.05)



4. Perfect World (Japanese title, released on 21.07)



5. Doughnut (Japanese title, released on 21.12)



6. The Feels (English single, released on 21.10)



My favorite is The Feels and Alcohol-Free


-I really like Scientist, it has become my favorite song of TWICEㅠㅠ I like The Feels too

-I like all of them but if I had to pick one, it'd be The Feelsㅋㅋㅋ Kura Kura has the best intro

-I like Alcohol-Free so much that I often watch their performances of it on Youtube even though I'm not their fanㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa, TWICE must've been really busy last year. I love Alcohol-Free.

-Alcohol-Free, Scientist, and The Feels.

-Kura Kura is a legendary songㅜㅜ You guys need to check it out

-I love Alcohol-Free and Doughnut

-I discovered The Feels unintentionally and now I'm addicted to that song

-The Feels is such a great song, it's such a shame they don't release the Korean version...

-Alcohol-Free is my favorite out of all TWICE's tracks!! I personally think it's the best song everㅠㅠ

-The Feels is an all-time legend. Boy I, boy I know~~~

-Whoa... When do they get to rest...? They're working really hard

-The Feels is my style. I usually put it on repeat when I work out, I love it.

-Alcohol-Free, Scientist, Kura Kura, and Doughnut are playing on repeatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I still listen to Scientist every day religiously!!!







trazy.com