Klook.com

Sunday, January 9, 2022

,

Netflix Single's Inferno final couples (Spoiler)🔥

 

Junsik & Yewon


Jintaek & Soyeon



Sehun & Jiyeon


Hyunjoong & Jia


Sihoon & Hyunseung chose Jia

Jia called Hyunjoong 'Puppy', held his hand, and left.

The women can only choose the men who choose them.


Sumin and Minji didn't get chosen.

These final couples don't mean they're actually dating in real life.

theqoo

-I dropped this show during the early episode and I thought Sehun and Jiyeon had no potential at all. Not gonna lie, it took me by surprise.

-'Let's go, puppy'???? That drove me insane. Unnie, I want to go with you too.

-Whoa... Sehun and Jiyeon looked hopeless but they made it in the end.

-So the women can't choose first??

-I already predicted the rest but Sehun and Jiyeon???? I thought they would never make itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought Jia would choose Hyunseungㅠㅠ

-Cha Hyunseung is such a fine man, though. I don't really like Kim Hyunjoong.

-Sumin and Minji joined the show late, they didn't get the chance to show their charmsㅠㅠ

-Whoa, Moon Sehun is like the main character of this showㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It shows that Jia feels it's such a shame that Hyunseung joined the show lateㅠㅠ I can feel it.

-I somehow knew Jia would choose Hyunjoongㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-If only Hyunseung joined the show 2 days earlier, things would've been different

-Hyunseung and Jia looked cute, though

-Hul, Oh Jintaekㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sehun and Jiyeon???????????? That's what you call a miracle, everyone.

-Am I the only one who rooted for Hyunjoong-Jia and Hyunseung-Yewon??

trazy.com