Klook.com

Sunday, January 9, 2022

, ,

Look at Single's Inferno Shin Jiyeon's body

 

She's a lot taller than I expected and her body is really nice. Why did I only find out about this now?

pann

[+722][-22]

1. [+328][-10] Whoa, I was really surprised when I saw her body. She's wearing a rashguard that barely exposes her skin and yet she looks outstanding. Her pelvis is really nice. She looks like a Westerner. When Jintaek hyung gave her a piggyback ride, I was really surprised to see the length of her legs.

2. [+263][-13] Whoa, that's amazing... She looks like a mannequin...

3. [+179][-1] I already noticed her long legs and great body proportions when she wore that one-piece dress...

4. [+167][-0] I feel bad for Shin Jiyeon. She should've appeared in Heart Signal instead.

5. [+162][-141] Is that Freezia on the most right...? It's kind of breaking my fantasy...

6. [+124][-0] Whoa, I knew she was tall but I had no idea she has such a nice body since she's always wearing a flowy one-piece dress.

7. [+103][-1] She's smart, has a beautiful body, and also a gorgeous small face. She looks like she comes from a wealthy family. She has great body proportions and aura. How could she have it all?

8. [+75][-6] Whoa... She looks outstanding because she's tall. F*ck, this shows the importance of height.

9. [+72][-1] The fact she has the best body out of all the others and yet she never shows it off somehow makes her look high-class and cool.

10. [+66][-0] The guys are not as tall as I thought they would be

trazy.com