Klook.com

Monday, January 10, 2022

, ,

Male idol who is said to be really popular among girls when he studied at SOPA

 NCT Jaehyun

According to his seniors and juniors at school, he was really popular in high school

Chaeyeon: Jaehyun was a student who listens to his classes diligently. He was also very popular among his friends.
CLC Yeeun: I know. I heard a lot from my friends that Jaehyun was very popular. 

Kwon Hyunbin: Jaehyun was a big superstar in our school

7. Who is the most handsome person? Jung Yoon Oh (16 votes)
8. Who is the most charming person? Jung Yoon Oh (5 votes)
9. Who is the most fashionable person? Lee Minjae and Jung Yoon Oh (5 votes)

The survey was not done in SOPA, it was done in Apgujeong High School)

The anonymous posts on SOPA account


'Send this anonymously. Not Jung Jaehyun Oppa, but Jung Yoon Oh Oppa from 2nd year!! What does he think (about the message?)ㅠㅠㅠ Oppa-nimㅠㅠㅠ Please someone tell him'
'Send this anonymously. I want to get closer to Jung Jaehyun from 2nd year. However, I just can't bring myself to get close to him. Please deliver this message to him on my behalf. I like you'

Jaehyun in high school










This is the legendary story of a student who used to have a crush on Jaehyun.
Jaehyun was a radio DJ, he would read other people's stories on his radio show. In this clip below, he was reading a story sent by a listener without knowing that he was the person the listener meant in the story. He only found out about that later. 


And this is Jaehyun now






-This is like saying 1+1=2...

-It'd be weird if he wasn't popular with that visual...;;;

-I'd be more surprised if he wasn't popularㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

-I knew it'd be Jaehyun just by reading the title...

-I mean... With that face, of course, he's going to be popular

-Are you kidding me? Who wouldn't like him???

-He has the type of face that you can't help but fall in love with

-Oh God, how painful it must've been for him

-I'm really jealous of the people who went to the same school as him. I want to know how it feels like to go to the same school as him and have a crush on him.

-How do you not like Jung Jaehyun? How do you do that?

-Well, he's going to be popular for the rest of his life

-Hul, Jaehyun is not his real name?? Yoon Oh is such a beautiful name as well.

-He's handsome and flawless. He's the type of person who would be popular no matter where he goes.

-I wonder who he's going to marry in the future...

-How could he not be popular when he looks like that?? The title sounds as obvious as, 'Male idol who breathes in oxygen and breathes out carbon dioxide
trazy.com