Klook.com

Monday, January 10, 2022

, , , ,

Two female idols with the best waistline








Fromis 9's Lee Chaeyoung








Lovelyz's Ryu Sujeong


-Their waists are literally like this )  (

-You can't achieve that just by working out, right?

-I thought of Krystal...

-Ryu Sujeong is really skinny... She has a chubby face so I thought her body would be chubby as well.

-Am I an idiot?? Why would I click on this post...??? I wish my waist looked like that tooㅠㅠ

-You guys are judging someone else's body like it's nothing. Just because you're saying positive things doesn't mean it's not judging and that's not okay.

-Where are Yuna and Dahyun?

-How can even their belly buttons look pretty like thatㅠㅠ

-Where do all of their internal organs go...

-I personally think it's Im Nayoung...? from IOI. And also Twice's Dahyun and AOA's Seolhyun.

-They really do look like mannequins...

-I'm really jealous of Chaeyoung's waistline. It's something you have to be born with, right?

-I only knew Yoona, Krystal, and Tzuyu. I had no idea Ryu Sujeong also had such beautiful waistline.

-I hope people would stop posting things like this...

trazy.com