Klook.com

Monday, January 10, 2022

,

The male celebrity that broke the myth that serving in the military proves that men's all about hair

is Kim Jaejoong





 

He's turning 37 years old this year. His birthday is the same as OP's.

He gained 20kg in the military and lost 14kg before he got discharged.

theqoo

-I agree. He suits that hairstyle so much better than I expected himㅋㅋㅋ

-Handsome men will still look handsome even if you shave off their heads...

-I know right. Before he served in the military, there were a lot of people saying that Kim Jaejoong only looks good because of his hair but they were all wrong. Anyway, he really does look so f*cking handsome.

-Not only he's handsome, he also has a really great body

-I know right. I think it's because he's always had long hair before serving in the military. But he's really handsome, even though I like him better with long hair.

-He looked really cool at that time. I liked him even better with short dark hair.

-He looked way more handsome when he served in the military service, though??

-I think this is the most handsome I have ever seen him...ㄷㄷㄷ 

-I think he'd still be handsome even if you shave off his head...

-He's so freaking handsome... Him with short hair is totally my type.

-Hul, I personally think he looked the most handsome when he was in the military. He bulked up, had short black hair, and bare-faced.

-What the heck. Why is he so handsome?

trazy.com