Klook.com

Monday, January 10, 2022

,

This group just revealed their members' names and they're so freaking unique

 

Lee Euiwoong

I haven't seen a lot of people named Euiwoong. His name already sounds so strong.



Ahn Hyungseob
Ahn is a last name that's not so familiar. Hyungseob is also unique. 
However, it sounds familiar because it's a well-known name. 
Because of his face, his name sounds soft.



Hanbin
Maybe you'd think, 'Why Hanbin??'
But his real name is Ngô Ngọc Hưng. It sounds so strong.
He's Vietnamese. 



Song Jaewon
Jaewon is a normal name. But judging from his face, his name should be Kim Phoenix.



Koo Bonhyuk
Koo Bon is already a strong combination and in the end there's even stronger Hyuk which results in a f*cking strong name, Koo Bonhyuk. 
No one would steal your package if your name is Koo Bonhyuk.


Choi Byungseob
Byungseob... I haven't seen a lot of people this age named Byungseob.
How could there are two Seobs in one group?



Kim Taerae
Seriously, though. I think there's only 1 Kim Taerae in South Korea.

His name is really Taerae




Please give a lot of attention to TEMPEST, whose members all have unique names.
They're under Yuehua Ent. but don't have Chinese member at all~~


-Taerae is a really unique name

-Ngô Ngọc Hưng....? I don't think I'll ever forget that name...

-Taerae is such a beautiful nameㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Taerae and that foreigner member have unique names, but I think the rest are quite normalㅋㅋㅋ It's so funny and adorable to see OP trying her best writing this post to promote this groupㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Taerae is such a unique name, I have never heard that name before

-I'm familiar with Hyungseob and Hanbin. I guess they're finally debuting now. Good luck to them!

-Their names are indeed really uniqueㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's my first time seeing them all, besides the two members who participated in Produce 101

-Lee Euiwoong and Ahn Hyungseob are finally debuting...

-Euiwoong is a unique nameㅋㅋㅋ It's just that I'm already familiar with that name. I guess they're finally debuting nowㅠㅠㅠ

-This is crazy. Euiwoong and Hyungseob are finally debuting. Good luck to them!!

-I don't think I can remember that Vietnamese member's real nameㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Taerae is a really unique name. It sounds so pretty!!!

-Wow... They all left a quite memorable impression on meㅎㅎㅎ Good luck!
trazy.com