Klook.com

Sunday, January 9, 2022

,

Netflix upcoming show receive bad reactions the more they reveal the show

 






It's being talked about because the zombie makeup, as seen in the still cuts and trailer, is not good enough and also the bad acting skills.

theqoo

-No... I've been looking forward to this seriesㅜㅜㅜ

-Our country has been releasing a lot of dramas and movies about zombies lately

-It's about zombies and yet I don't feel thrilled at all...

-The Webtoon is 10x even scarier...

-I don't think it's about the bad makeup, it's about the bad acting skills;

-I'm not kidding. I think this is going to be 100x better than Sweet Home, though??

-The zombies have such clear and lively eyes just like humanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think it's fine based on the trailer and still cuts. Hmm... Let's just watch it first before judging.

-I want something new. There are a lot of dramas and movies about zombies lately and the storylines are quite similar.

-I will watch the whole series first before judging...

-The zombies are fine, it's the acting skills... But I will still watch this series anyway.

-Don't you think the zombies' eyes are too lively????ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I usually don't watch zombies because it's too scary for me. But the zombies here just look like people covered in blood because of an accident or something like that.

-It's kinda better than I expected, though?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Zombies again???

trazy.com