Klook.com

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

, , , , , ,

Idols-turned-actors who receive positive reactions for their amazing acting skills

 From 2nd generation

Personal preferences may differ, but these idols turned actors mostly got positive reactions for their acting skills. However, everyone may have their own opinion. 

<Im Siwan>



[Filmography]

Drama) The Moon Embracing The Sun, Man From The Equator, Misaeng, The King in Love, Strangers From Hell, Run On, etc

Film) The Attorney, A Melody To Remember, One Line, The Merciless, etc


<Do Kyungsoo>



[Filmography]

Drama) It's Okay It's Love, Remember You, 100 Days My Prince, etc

Film) My Annoying Brother, Along With The Gods 1&2, Swing Kids, etc


<Lee Junho>



[Filmography]

Drama) Memory, Good Manager, Rain or Shine, Wok of Love, The Red Sleeve, etc

Film) Cold Eyes, Twenty, Memories of The Sword, etc


<Lee Joon>



[Filmography]

Drama) Jungle Fish 2, Iris 2, Gap-dong, Mr. Baek, Heard It Through The Grapevine, My Father is Strange, Bulgasal, etc
Film) Ninja Assassin, The Piper, Rough Play, Seoul Station, Lucky, etc
Netflix) The Silent Sea

<Yook Sungjae>


[Filmography]

Drama) Reply 1994, Plus Nine Boys, Who Are You (School 2015), The Village: Achiara's Secret, Goblin, Mystic Pop-up Bar, etc

<Park Hyungsik>


[Filmography]

Drama) Dummy Mommy, Nine, The Heirs, What Happens to My Family, High Society, Hwarang, Strong Woman Do Bongsoon, Suits, Happiness, etc
Film) Juror 8, etc


-I personally really like Park Hyungsik and Lee Joon's acting skills

-I like all of them, but my personal favorite is Do Kyungsoo and his voice tone. If there was a scene that I like, I would watch it on repeat because I really like his voice.

-D.O is a great actor. He did really well on Along With The Gods and Swing Kids. 

-Isn't Yoon Doojoon a great actor as well?

-Im Siwan is a really great actor. He has been really outstanding ever since he starred in The Moon Embracing The Sun. 

-I couldn't even remember the times Im Siwan was an idol. I just know him as an actorㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I watched It's Okay It's Love when I knew nothing about EXO, later I was very shocked to learn that D.O is actually an idol. I thought he was just a really great rookie actor. 

-Lee Joonyoung is a fine actor, too. Is he not considered an idol because he joined UKISS a little bit late?? A lot of people don't know he's actually an idol.

-Im Siwan, Do Kyungsoo, and Junho are all great actors. My personal favorite is Do Kyungsoㅠㅠ I really like his voice

-Yook Sungjae is currently filming a new drama!! I really like him because he has great acting skills

-Park Hyngsik's acting skills in Happiness is seriously so good

-I was very shocked to learn how amazing Park Hyungsik's acting skills in his recent drama, Happiness.

-I really like Im Siwan, Junho, and Do Kyungsoo. I would also like to add Lee Joonyoung to this list. 
trazy.com