Klook.com

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

, ,

Rookie female idol who got protested for having the same official fandom color with another singer

 

Official color is what represents both the singer and the fandom. As a new fandom, wouldn't you feel uncomfortable if your official color is similar to another singer's official color? If I were you, I would feel really uncomfortable if my official color looks like another singer's official color. I seriously don't understand why you guys insist that these color looks nothing alike and still want to use it anyway.


Rookie group Kep1er who just made their debut yesterday announced their official color
However, the colors are similar to Jeong Sewoon's official color and Jeong Sewoon's fans are confronting them right now

I don't think it's a big problem because the warmth of the colors are different


-It looks the same...

-I can't believe people are still fighting over things like this lately...

-I mean, can't two fandoms have similar official colors...? Is it that serious?

-Official colors literally mean nothing...

-It looks really different, though?;;

-They purposely have two colors so that it won't overlap with other fandom's colors, and yet it still overlaps...??

-So people are still fighting over colors these days...

-I think this is a very sensitive issue. Not only that, they're also using the same combination, which is purple and yellow. I hope they could solve this problem as soon as possible.

-Why is this such a big deal?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You guys really have nothing to do, don't you??

-I think it's very childish to fight over colorsㅋㅋ Are you guys still doing this?ㅋㅋ I have quit kpop fandom for 5 years. I think this is a very stupid culture they have.

-I don't know, it looks completely different to me.

-It looks so f*cking different...

-You guys are making big deal out of nothing. Sigh. 

trazy.com