Klook.com

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

, ,

Taeyeon's 'that part' for SM Stan

'That part' that makes you scream your lungs out


At first, she's only showing us her backside. But then she turns around and...

Then we get to see this face


-This is so freaking hilarious, I also screamed during that partㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That SHINee's lightstick, thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought someone just recorder my reaction secretlyㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is really funny

-How come she has the exact same reaction as mine?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I feel like I'm watching myselfㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I like it how everyone in that video was like, 'Is that Taengoo??' 'Taengoo?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Taeyeon-ah, you've completely become Taengoo now...

-I swear to god, I reacted just exactly like that during that partㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's funny how she's holding SHINee's lightstick thereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My heart skipped a beat during that partㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can totally relateㅋㅋㅋ For a second, I thought that was meㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like it

-It's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ 'Is that Taeyeon?' 'Is that Taengoo?' 'That's Taengoo?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I lost my mind during this part tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com