Klook.com

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

, , , , , , , , ,

BoA's male partner in Only One that receives various opinions

 !! They're all great dancers !! However, people have various opinions on the best male partner for BoA's Only One stage

UKnow Yunho


Eunhyuk



Taemin




Sehun




Luhan



Lay (They performed on stage but I can't find the gifs of it...)



Minhyun




Shotaro



+
You can watch the video down here

UKnow Yunho ~ Minhyun

Shotaro



-Shotaro is such a great dancer, his dance is really clean. However, my personal favorites are Sehun and Taeminㅎㅎ

-Oh... I have always thought that BoA's best partner for this performance is Sehun. I had no idea people had different opinions.

-Taemin, Minhyun, and Shotaro.

-What... Kai had never done this performance? Why does it feel like I've seen him partnering up with BoA for this performance, right?? Anyway, it feels like it's been ages since the last time I saw this performance until it came up on SM Online Concert not too long ago. Shotaro is such a great dancer. 

-Shotaro did a great job, but Sehun succeeded in stealing my heart

-Sehun and Taemin. Anyway, has Kai ever done this performance before?

-Taemin with no doubtㅠㅠ I just found out that Shotaro also did this performance, that's so cool.

-I personally like it the best when she performed with Eunhyuk. And Shotaro...? He's a great dancer

-Hul... She looks so cute together with Eunhyuk. I had never noticed that before.

-Either UKnow Yunho or Sehun. The height difference makes the performance looks really cool.

-That stage with Hwang Minhyun is the most memorable one for me
trazy.com