Klook.com

Friday, January 7, 2022

This makes you want to get plastic surgery done

 
'I came to get my eyes and nose done. My nose is really flat and my eyes are uneven. I've been thinking about getting them fixed since I turned adult legally. My mom told me to look up information on getting my nose done.'

pann

[+770][-95]

1. [+439][-11] When I first saw her, I thought, 'She's pretty enough already. She doesn't need to get anything done'. And then, I saw the comparison picture and changed my mind, 'I guess this is why people get their faces fixed'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+368][-18]

3. [+286][-9] She looks beautiful either way, but she definitely got even more beautiful after the plastic surgery. 

4. [+135][-0] But it feels like I've seen her 'after' face a lot before...

5. [+120][-1] She looks adorable already without the plastic surgery, she got beautiful after it. 

6. [+112][-0] Why do people always put before-after pictures that are not compatible?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They should've put a picture of her posing the exact same way for the before picture so that we can see the difference clearly. 

7. [+105][1] I wonder how she'd look like in 10 years. I've seen videos of people who were on Let Me In years after their surgeries and honestly, hmm...

trazy.com